2011年2月1日星期二

A visit to London

We went to the London last weekend. We visited the London Eye, the Big Bang, Westminster, the Tower Bridge, the British Museum and so on. It was really a busy weekend!

The first palce we met is Oxford Street. What I felt was that it was not different from Shanghai, a province in China. Both have a lot of people and many big shops.

We went to London Eye and the Big Bang on Saturday. They are wonderful. When we waited in a que we took photos with Beckham, not a real one but a wax statue. It was so fantastic to be in the eye that we took a lot of photos to memory that moment.



At that nitht we went to the China Town. It was so familiar! The smell of the food, the red lanterns, and the language! It seemed that I was in China. And we had our supper there. The food there was nice but really expensive, but we all loved that.





They cost us 37 pounds. Oh my god!

The most I treasure is the visit to the British Museum! It is really fantastic! The exhibits there are so wonderful to watch that I spent a whole afternoon there. I love the jewel the best. They are so beautiful that I wish I can have one necklace or a ring like those in the museum!









Thanks to the underground in London! We would not go to so many places in London in two days. I love London.

1 条评论:

  1. Wow! You certainly had a wonderful time in London (it's Big Ben not Bang!) Strange how London is so like China, isn't it? I have never been to the British Museum or on the London Eye, you are so lucky.

    Beautiful photos.

    TNT

    Dawn

    回复删除