2011年1月24日星期一

Too much cream!!!

I did a really really silly thing today! And I feel sorry to ZHU Ying, my roommate.
Bev and Peter's grandsons came to their house today, so we had the dinner an hour early. We had Italian pasta and some bread.
It was delicious!! And the kids were so cute that we had a very very nice meal.
After the dinner, we had the some fruit. The way to eat the fruit is really different from the way in China. Bev cut the fruit in the small pieces. And we should add some cream or ice cream in the fruit. Then  I did the silly thing. I poured the cream in the bottle. I had no idea how much I should pour so I poured the cream to cover all the fruit. What silly was that I didn't  even stop when Bev told me that was enough because I cann't understan the words she used, which has the same meaning as enough. As a result, there was too much cream in the bottle. I tried my best to eat that up, but it was so terrible, too much cream. It make my stomach full of cream. It is awful. It was so nice that Peter and Bev told me that it was ok to not finsh that.

So I took a big cost to learn how to eat fruit after dinner. Say sorry to ZHU Ying again.

1 条评论:

  1. Hi Megan,

    I think you told me about the cream! Some people would just love to eat that much cream, but you can 'have too much of a good thing' (that's a phrase we use) Never mind, just remember - too much pasta and cream will send you back to China two sizes bigger!!

    How do you eat fruit during a meal at home?

    TNT

    Dawn

    回复删除